Company of Firsts…. Impact Recovery Systems
Impact Recovery Systems has a long history of firsts. As we approach 30 years in business next year, we look back to see just how many innovative “firsts” Impact Recovery Systems have accomplished over the years.
- Instrumental in developing NCHRP-230 crash testing protocols – 1991
- One of the first WZ letters, WZ-2A – 1998
- Developed the first flexible in-street pedestrian sign
- Innovated change from rigid, internally lit to flexible retroreflective traffic bollards in the UK – 2004. Worked in partnership with TMP Solution.
- 1st place innovation award ATTSA - 2010
- First company to successfully withstand 200 impacts to 2018 NTPEP High Speed Delineator specification – 2019
We look forward to many more years as Industry leaders in creating many more firsts to come. For more information about any of Impact Recovery Systems’ Products, click here.