Collection of Your Personal Information
- User-supplied information – If you fill out the “contact” form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail, name, address, and phone number). Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
- Web server logs – When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. The information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website address. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the website.
- Third-party Services: We may use services hosted by third parties, to assist in providing our services and to help us understand the use of our website by our visitors. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including your IP address or cookies. If these third-party services collect information, they do so anonymously and in the aggregate to provide information helpful to us such as website trends, without identifying individual visitors.
Protection of Information Collected
- We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
- We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
Opt Out and Unsubscribe
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 4955 Stout Dr., San Antonio, TX 78219.
Changes to this Statement
b) agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.